- Satellite Parts
- Dish Network Hopper Internet Connector
Dish Network Hopper Internet Connector
For sale is a BRAND NEW Dish Network Hopper Internet Connector
Located in Haslet, TX in the Sendera Ranch community
- Keep critical receiver data current
- Access thousands of online titles
- Order PPV using your remote control
- How It Works: Connect the Hopper Internet Connector to your Internet router/modem using the included Ethernet cable and connect the included coaxial cable wire from the wall to your Hopper Internet Connector.
- Allows for Internet Connectivity for all Hoppers and Joeys on a Whole Home DVR network Utilizes existing coaxial cable wiring in your home
A device that enables Internet connectivity throughout the Hopper Joey System through a single co-axial cable; a HIC may be used when the Hopper cannot be connected directly to Ethernet.The HIC can be installed on any "Client" side of the coaxial cabling to provide connectivity to the entire Whole-Home DVR network.