DIRECTV Receiver DECA Ethernet to Coax Adapter (DECA1MR01) Generation I - White
For sale are (x2) DIRECTV Receiver DECA Ethernet to Coax (DECA1MR01) Generation 1 Adapters
Both are BRAND NEW. 1 in box, the other not.
Asking $3.00/ea or $5.00 for both
Located in Haslet, TX in the Sendera Ranch community.
- Multi-Room Viewing Feature requires a SWM system, and compatible DIRECTV receiver. Every receiver requires a DECA or Band Stop filter except H24, H25, HR24, and HR34.
- DECA system is used in conjunction with the SWM LNB, SWM8 or SWM16 to give receivers internet access through the coax coming from the SWM Switch
- Using a DECA prevents the diplexing of an off-air antenna, because they both use the same frequency
- HR20-100 receiver requires a Band Stop Filter for this system to work
- The DECA network is a shared 200Mb/s, or the same speed as full duplex 100Mb/s Ethernet
This simple adapter will let you use an HR20, HR21, HR22, THR22 (TiVo), H21, or H23 receiver with a single-wire system for whole-home viewing. Easy installation - connect one end to the coaxial cable and then connect the attached coax and ethernet cables to your receiver. Connect to the internet using the menus and youre all set to go!